Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1st

This week we baptised a young man named elder! His family are all active members and he was super excited to be able to follow their example this week and enter into the waters of baptism. He has a bright future and we are excited for all that He has been doing and for who he is becoming through the gospel. Tomorrow we are also planning for the baptism of armenia! I will write more about here and How things go this next week!
I know that the gospel that I have the opportunity is true and that it changes lives. I love you guys and I am so gratefull for all that you do for me and for one another. Here are few pics to show you how things have been going this past week! 
Love Elder Baldwin. Les Quiero!


Aug.1st, 2016
Dad and I came home from Preston last night. We drove up last Wednesday evening. Thursday dad and Jim went to the rodeo, I went with Jody to the carnival, just hanging around-the rides make me sick. Friday the Martinez family came up and they brought guests--Drew-Sunnie's boyfriend. Drew is going to leave on his mission in November. He is going to England. Jackson is seeing a new girl, Maddie, you can see her in the picture. So it was really fun. The rodeo conditions were perfect-no rain, or wind. The cowboys had good rides. Kelly wants to make this a yearly tradition so this is the 3rd year in a row now. Next year we were also discussing after the rodeo going on up to Cascade lake and renting a cabin there. Angie and Kelly have been looking into it and Cascade is so much less expensive than the cabins at McCall. I think that sounded like a great alternative and more affordable.

So Jim and dad went to the rodeo twice. Dad stayed at Jim's and I stayed at Jody's there is no room for me at Jim's and they snore something fierce. Erin did not come up because she was at EFY in cedar. She had a very spiritual time, learned a lot. We watched a presentation on architectual symbols of the temple one of her favorite presentations, it was very interesting and she just ate it up. 
 





Erin and I have one more week until school!!!!! Can't believe it, we start school on the 11th.

You are strong and I love your heart and desire to serve and help the people of Guatemala, Love you, have a great week!!!!xxoxoxoxoxoxo ðŸ’ŸðŸ’ŸðŸ’Ÿ 
MOM








No comments:

Post a Comment