Sunday, January 15, 2017

​Hey mama! estoy muy bien la verdad! ¡Hemos tenido una buena semana y hemos visto tantos milagros! Que me alegra que estas aprendiendo espanol..realmente es algo que yo quiero seguir aprendiendo despues de la mision!
This week we have had so many miracles! I figured out why my messages have not been sending. it is just a bunch of viruses that are on sd cards. This one should work out! Let me know if it doesnt work! but this week we have been great! I hope that you continue to recover well of your operation. We have been praying for you! Recently we have been really focusing on helping a Family called the Familia Ceballos. They are doing great! When we found them they were very disheartened and sad because the father had recently been killed. They are invited us in and started asking about the plan of salvation. It is the mother with her 5 children! they have been progressing greatly and seen so many miracles since they started listening our message and living gospel principles! Yesterday we visited them and I realized that they have changed so much! I love the gospel and the promise that we can find peace and purpose if we act and as we allow Our savior to succor us through his infinite atonement!

Ps sorry..ha ha. the photo with the scale is a picture we took for a missionary weighing himself with his luggage in his hands to make sure that he didn't have to pay a baggage fee!


-------------------------
I am now 16% proficient in Spanish according to Duolingo program. I practice a little each day:)
My operation went well with no complications:) They took the right lobe of my tumor out because it was suspicious. They analyzed it during surgery and found it benign. :). I took off a week and a half of work. So dad took off work until Tuesday so he could "take care of me" He has been sleeping in until 10:00-11:00 am and running "errands" with Jim. It was perfect timing for Dad to use his "sick" leave and "take care of me" He has been milking it for all it is worth. I am doing very well, there is no need for him to take any more work off. I really only needed him the day of surgery. So they started surgery at 3:00 pm and I was able to go home by 7:00 pm.
I went on a walk the next day and a long walk today. Jim, dad and I went to the temple tonight and did some initatories. Jim spent the whole day Tuesday and did  endowments and some initiatories.
I am sure dad told you that Ronnie Keller passed away today. He was not feeling very well for a long time. I went and visited the Keller's last year, they were staying here in st. George for a couple of months. Even back then, Ronnie wasn't feeling well. He didn't even feel well enough to go out to lunch. So I think it is so good for him to leave, just sad for his family.

Erin has  new sport that she has been taking up called wiggle boarding. They wiggle board in Snow Canyon. She is taking after you--skipping classes that are pointless to be in.

Love,
mom


No comments:

Post a Comment