Tuesday, May 24, 2016

(Please forward to grant )
Elder Baldwin 
I'm so proud of you and the amazing work you are doing. I can tell when I read your emails your heart is genuine and full of love. You've been humbled And are so grateful for many simple things. Its so awesome- thank you for your sweet example. The work that you are doing now is the most important work here on the earth. You are bringing the blessings of Jesus Christ and the knowledge of eternal  families into homes that need to hear the truth. I am personally grateful for my Savior and his atonement. I am thankful for the sacrifice that he made for me -for you and for all of us. It's almost impossible to comprehend the love that he has for all of us. I am so grateful and aware of a loving Heavenly Father who comforts me. I am beyond grateful for prayer. I know that HE answers prayers always. Sometimes quickly and other times not so quickly. He answers them in ways that are best for each of us. I am grateful for the plan of salvation. Knowing that we can all be together again someday if we keep the Commandments and do our best. I'm grateful for a Father who just expects MY best. And doesn't compare me to anybody else. All he has asked is for us to keep trying and he will make up the rest. What a wonderful blessing this is in our lives. I love you older Baldwin keep going! Hang in there! You can do it :-)
Love Autie Ang

Sent from my iPhone
---------------------
Hey family- this week was awesome! We have been blessed with a ton of rain! the "winter" or rainy season has officially started according to all of the village farmers. Its been really great to take the opportunity to help to help because literally everybody .....

sorry my computer just crashed and we have to go to a meeting to help somebody get married this week!my time rain out. I love you all and cannot express you you with words how much your letters mean to me. I am praying for each of you and love you. Have a great Week!
-----------------------
5/24/2016

We can't believe May is almost over! Holy cow!
Hope you had a peaceful and productive week. Fernanda looked great! So good to hear that she has been teaching the people around her, I wish I could meet her and the others you have baptized. 

I sent a card in the mail last week with debit card. I hope you will be able to receive it soon:) Sorry about the license though, I would think you would be able to have some other form of ID, losing license I would think is a pretty common occurrence with missionaries. Let us know. The license lady said there is no other way you can obtain a lisence other than calling the 1800 number and they would issue you a temporary one that is good for 60 days and you can only do it once.

Erin just got home from a candlelight vigil tonight--two teens were in a car wreck on the highway right by our house last night; A girl from Veyo- Taylor Carlton
and  a guy from Diamond- Drex Taylor, he was driving and rolled off the road, they were not wearing their seat belts and were ejected from the vehicle. It was quite awhile before the responders arrived because their bodies were cold. The boy died and the girl was life flighted, she is in a coma. Erin did not know them very well.

Today I was released from YW, and called to be an achievement day leader. I am excited, because the 8-11 year old girls are fun and excited to do things. The other leader is  Madlyn Haws, she is an older lady who loves to barrel race. She just retired from teaching 2 years ago and is an expert in behavior management and at risk kids. We were talking about teaching. I told her I had some hard students at times and would love her ideas and suggestions, she said she would love to come in the classroom and help! I am so excited. I think this will be so good to work together. She also said she sees me on walks and would love to go walking with me. She lives down on Coyote Way.

I felt the power of the mantle being lifted today, it was so tangible. I was released, and I went to a meeting at the new president's home tonight and gave her my stuff and was explaining what we had been doing and I felt a distinct difference, almost a stupor. I realized that I needed to go and the other newly called women needed to discuss their ideas etc as a new presidency. It was kind of sad when I was driving home to have that mantle gone, but I was grateful to feel it also.

The church is true, the book is blue, go BYU ha ha!

Love, xxoxoxoxo
mom๐Ÿ’Ÿ      ๐Ÿ’Ÿ         ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

No comments:

Post a Comment