Monday, May 2, 2016

5/2/2016
This week has been awesome. We have been very blessed and Have had some really awesome experiences. This week we were able to meet with Fernanda and have some awesome appointments with her. She has seen Miracles in her life through the church This week she told us that Heavenly father has answered her Prayers and that she wants to be baptized. This week Fernanda and her sister Edna took us along with them to visit their cousin. We had an awesome lesson with their family; the best part was that at the end of the charla, Edna and Fernanda Shared their testimonies about Joseph Smith. It was so Powerful. Other than that we have been having good times trying to figure out how to stay dry now that the rainy season is starting up and enjoying the time running around south Guatemala to different areas in chicken buses. We are so blessed to have Power and comfort of Scripture in our Lives.  I know that God lives and that he Speaks to us. If we ask with faith and real intent, it is promised we will receive an answer. Missionary work is an honor that the Lord has entrusted to us. Each of us can can be an instrument and bring change to the lives of others. What  a Blessing! I love you and I hope that each of you have a great week.


------------
I can't believe another week has come and gone! You have had some busy weeks also!

The scripture I have been pondering this week is 1 Nephi 3:7, it can be a bit of a challenge to do when I am in a surly mood.

Today in fast and testimony meeting I bore my testimony of the the restoration, prophet, and apostles. I have been preparing a lesson this week for young women and as I have been cutting out pictures of the apostles, I had an overwhelming love for them, again I was reaffirmed that they really are apostles; memories came flowing of all of the general conference talks and how I had felt the spirit when they spoke.
    I also spoke about the spiritual experience of cleaning the church. Erin, dad and I were able to clean the chapel yesterday. Erin put on some hymns during this time which filled the building. As I was vacuuming under the sacrament table, I remembered the sacredness of the chapel, how beautiful the building we have to meet in, how blessed we are that we have a building and I thought of you and your members and how you are trying so hard to be a branch. 
   It was difficult to put into words and express the depth of my feelings of gratitude and assurance of the church, I feel like I couldn't put it across as strongly as I felt; Looking into their some of their eyes I felt like I wanted to shake them.
     But Brother Rumler got it, he thanked me for my testimony and asked about you. He loves you. I love you and Erin loves you, Dad loves you.
    I should have Erin compile the hymns she was playing on a flash drive, would you like that on a flash drive or CD?


Love, ðŸ’Ÿ xxoxoxoxoxo
Mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment