Sunday, July 24, 2016

7/14/2016

This week has been an awesome week! We have been super blessed. To start off, we had changed (transfers) ! Elder Martinez and I were a little sad to have changes. We got along really great and had an awesome time together. I knew companions name is Elder ES CO be AR. He is from El Salvador. He has 19 months in the mission. We get along really well. We are excited to be together and we feel that this is going to be and awesome change or transfer cycle. This week we had some awesome experiences as well. On Tuesday, we moved in our area, dropped off my companions things and we went to work. That evening we were able to find a great new part member family. The Familia day Alberto and Andrea. Alberto was baptized about 10 years ago and he has since fallen away from the church. Two weeks ago he had an accident in the street and right now he has a broken neck and arms. It was a surprising and and life-changing event for him and he told us that he has been praying for help. We are working hard to help him and his family become eternal.

This week we also were able to meet with a young investigator named "elder "I know it's weird, but it is A common name here in Guatemala. He was planning to be baptized several weeks ago, but due to some family problems he is baptism was extended.  Circumstances have changed he is now preparing to be baptized this month on 30 July. I love being a servant of the Lord! To be we have some long days that are hard they push our patients and our physical and mental capacities to the max. But there is nothing compared to the change that I have experienced in my life. I love this gospel I know it is true!
       This week I found a quote that I really liked. It says "there is no such thing as a lack of time. Only a lack of interest. "As we have interest in something we will create the time necessary to make that thing part of our life. As we make the gospel a priority in our life we will find the time necessary to grow in our faith and come to know our Savior Jesus Christ! Love you guys!

        ◦       Elder Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment