Monday, September 12, 2016


We loved hearing from you! email and your voice, it helps so much to keep you close to our hearts to actually hear your voice! We are so blessed to have the technology where we can do  this so easily:).
Yesterday I went hiking at Karanaville Falls with a teacher at school and her two boys. 

It was a great hike, very crowded though. The last part of the hike there was a ladder you could had to climb up to access more hiking. The problem was that people were coming up and coming down and both groups had to access this ladder in doing so. So I noticed that people were coming up were not letting people come down, so I thought, "this will not do, we are going to be here for hours if someone doesn't direct these people to a more equitable day. So I yelled to the people at the bottom of the waterfall to stop, that 5 people were coming down and then 5 would go up. The people coming down who where waiting in a long line let out of big cheer for me. So then I was the director for about 20 minutes until it was my groups turn to go down. There needs to be 2 ladders-one for the group going up, and one for the group going down. That would be a great Eagle scout project.

I loved the story of the guy who helped you and give you a ride home, what a selfless man he is, I am so thankful to him. Your experiences strengthen us and help us remember the eternal perspective.XXXOOO MOM





This week has been awesome! we have been very blessed. The hand of the Lord truly is in every detail of our lives. We have been teaching a young woman named Adelina. She is a young single mom that we have been visiting and that has been taking leaps and bounds of progression! She's PILAS. She has sincerely been working hard to create a better life for her and her son that is one month old. She is Very shy and It is amazing to see the change that the atonement brings to our lives exemplified in her life. We have marveled to see the enabling power of Gods Grace lift Her above the trials in her life! She is living with a part member family and..pues... loves the Gospel! She is preparing to be baptized next week on the 24th of September! Will keep you posted on her.
We have started a rescue effort in our ward here in Jutiapa as missionaries with the goal Strengthen the recent converts and less active members. I have have come to know and love many broken families in my mission and as a result My testimony of the importance of families has grown. The family is the central to Gods Plan for each of Us and I know that a Family established the in way that the Lord has revealed is Essential to help us Obtain Happiness in this life. All of His work and His Purpose Is that we can be together in families for Eternity in His presence. He has prepared the way for each of us and If we do OUR part as individuals we will be blessed  I am thankful for my family. Take a minute this week and do something as a family! (family H. Evening?).I am doing great! I Love the Gospel and I know that this Church is True! I hope that you have a Great Week!
Elder Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment