Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hey Baldwin Family! 

Well this week has been great! it has been full of Very Early mornings and very late nights Planning special transfers for missionaries that finished their missions and we able to go home before the actual transfers that we will be having on the 27 so that they could spend Christmas at a home. We also we involved in 3 days of Multi-zone conferences for our mission. We Ran so much and slept so little but the spirit has been so strong this entire week! I love this time of year and all that we have been given. All this week we also have been visiting with our investigators nyeli, Estella, and Dyrine. They are all doing well and are progressing so well. On

Monday
 we made special plans and two missionaries came with me and two missionaries went with my companion to another part of our area. We visited Estella and Ericka (a recent Convert) and Dyrine her sister and shared a lesson with them based on the Plan of Salvation. Their spirit was super strong and they had so many inspired questions. The doctrine that God Literally is our Father and not just an abstract thought or an Unknown Mysterious being is something that has really helped them Progress! They really have never thought of having a personal relation with our creator! I am so thankful that we know who our Heavenly Father is and what his great plans and Expectations for us really are! I i will Keep you posted on them:)

I have been doing Great and am loving my area! I am grateful for the Gift of Christ and his love for each of us. Today we slept in a the ^white house^ of our mission and woke up at 230 with misioneros to drive them to the airport! later we had and awesome service project painting a house and then we figured out that there is a Costco in our area so we went and bought hot chocolate and fruit for the holidays! I truly love my mission!

Thanks for the picture! Looks great! I will be calling on skype the 25th at 3:00 Pm Guatemala time!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment