Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hello, Elder Baldwin

This week went by fast. I had a different week: on Bdays I substituted for another sped teacher, Mr. Toommey, in our building. He was gone for the week up to primary children's, his 1 month old boy contracted RSV and he was life flighted up there. The school could not find a substitute who could sub for a life skils teacher, it was easier to find one for me. Mr. Roden, the teacher I co-teach with was not very happy, but it was a nice change for me. Mr. Toomey teaches life skills and a math lab for students who are SLD. It was fun to interact with different kids.There was one student who did not speak; he was a runner. We ran the track outside for adaptive PE I every time I tried to make conversation with him and try to run along side him, he would run ahead of me. Today I sat on the edge of the field near a public library entrance. I was paranoid he would just up and leave campus. We also danced around the lunch room in a line to the music "party train" by the Gap band. It was really fun. Mr. Toomey's son has improved, therefore I think he is coming back Monday.

We received your report papers for June 14 when you come home and I want to apologize for distracting you last week with the voice messages that had James the Mormon in them. I realize, it might have been a distraction to you. I will not bring up anything other than what is happening here and what you are doing., lo siento.

The familia Morales, sounds wonderful, epecialmente los ninos. Is the Volcano Fuego always errupting?


xxx0x0x0πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ
MOM
 ERINS 17TH BIRDAY FEB 11 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment