Friday, February 17, 2017

Jackson proposed to Maddie, he girl he took to he Preston Rodeo last July!!!!!!
He proposed Valentines day, it was a surprise:) He had told her the week before that he was not going to propose, Maddie has been hoping every holiday since Thanksgiving that Jackson would propose. They are getting married June 24th, so you will be able to be there. I know so freaky, I cannot picture Jackson marrying.

J.j. has been communicating with a girl from Brazil. I know Holy Cow, online long distance relationship. She seems really great: returned missionary, convert to the church. He sent her chocolates and flowers so I think it is pretty serious. The family found out because she faced booked thank you and Valerie said "what is this?? etc. Jj seems really happy and peaceful, I hope it works out for him. Her name is: Denislene Ribeiro


Cole had a big interview, a 6 hour process to gain acceptance for a masters program in human resources that would begin next fall. Pray for him that he committee will accept him.


Attached are James the Mormon pictures from the concert last week.

Sunday I am substituting for he Valiant 8-11 boys on the restoration of he priesthood. I have enjoyed studying he lesson, I know the priesthood has been restored and the church is true. 
This morning run, I listened to the conference talk "the doctrine of Christ" over and over the entire run, I learned more every time, Love that talk!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment