Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hey elder Baldwin -
We got your sweet card today. Thanks so much for writing us. You are so thoughtful.

I'm so anxious to hear how the mtc is. How is your companion ? How's the food ? Was it hard to sleep the first few days or are you just so mentally exhausted that you are sleeping great ? How's the language? I'm sure you are doing great. You are a hard worker and determined at whatever you set your mind on so I'm sure you are being blessed.

I can't wait to hear from you- don't write us. We will just wait to read your email that your mom will forward us ok?!

I love this gospel. Everything good in my life comes from being obedient. We are promised that if we try - do our best that our best will be good enough though our Savior Jesus Christ. This gospel is true- the Gospel is amazing and brings true happiness . Keep praying grant - stay obedient - keep the rules and your mission will be so fulfilling. You have 2 years- might as well make it the best 2 years. Right ?

We love you- we are praying for you. Hang in there.

Love
Auntie Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment