Sunday, February 14, 2016

2/8/2016
hey Baldwins ONLY POR FAVOR! this week has been awesome and full of a lot of changes! My new companion is Elder Rodriguez from Tegucigalpa Honduras.He is a stud and we get along really well. He is fluent in english so its been nice to speak english with him every now and then. My area is doing awesome and we are crazy busy trying to find a new house to hold church meetings that can accomodate more people. We are also trying to find a way to build a baptism pila here in the mountain. This week i have also been introducing my companion to all of our investigators and the members here on the mountaintain



2/7/2016


Here are some recent pictures. The One with Auria and Erin was taken Feb. 6th, the youth went to the new Provo City temple open house for the day, it was a quick one day trip. I did not go because #1 they all ready had enough leaders, # 2 we are going up to Bountiful next week end for Grandma's Birthday on Sunday and we are going through the Provo temple on the way back down on Monday, and # 3 I didn't want to go up and go back in one day with the youth:). You can see the last 3 pictures are of Erin and Pierce. Pierce asked her to El Cheapo on Feb. 18th. She is going with a group. She can date Pierce as long as she is in a group., I made an exception for this Thursday it is her birthday and Pierce asked her for lunch; she can go with just him for lunch. 




I bore my testimony today about the fullness of the gospel, the atonement and of the blessings we have having a chapel, and the fullness of the gospel to experience right here and now. Thank you for sharing your experiences and testimony. 
We tried to make a voice message, but I made it too long I guess, it would not send so I am trying again.

Wanted to know how your water was, you mentioned you needed vitamins and spices. I am sending those this week, plus some Frisbees.
You should be receiving a Valentine's package. I sent it over a month ago, who knows it will probably take longer to reach you than it did when you were in the city. It had vitamins in it also, I am sending the gummy kind because I know you like gummies, let me know if you like them, if not I can send the vitiamins/minerals in pill form

How is your new companion? Can't wait to hear the details! Love you !!!!
xoxoxoxo
💟 MOM
Happy Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment