Sunday, February 7, 2016


Feb. 2nd, 2016
Wow this week has been awesome yesterday we were able to travel in a small bus to be The nearest church building which is about an hour away in Cuilada and have the baptism of a young man named Helamen. It was amazing to bring all of the members and investigators from the humble branch extension that we have in I ask you a T AN in to see how the church really is in a full operating branch with an actual building. To hold all meetings. It was especially interesting to see the reaction of some of the kids when they saw a drinking fountain for the first time in their lives. The baptism was awesome exclamation the spirit was so strong I love being able to see the changes that the gospel brings to those who choose to follow it. Human is a stud he is progressing quickly and is a light for his friends and for his family. This last week we also had the opportunity to find some solid new investigators one of them is called melon we met him in a lesson that we had in the house of a member this past Tuesday night there were about 20 members and investigators in the house it was a full house melon is a referral that another investigator name Ludwin brought to the lesson we shared the message of the restoration with them. The spirit was super strong… I'm pretty sure that the neighbors won't we were able to feel the spirit it was so strong. We challenged or rather invited them to baptism at the end of the lesson and they all excepted the invitation so we are working hard to help them reach their goals and enter their waters a baptism. Today and tomorrow we had changes in the mission in English I think that we called transfers we know that my companion Elder Hernandez has transfers. I will continue on here and I X. We won't know who will be my new companion until later tonight. It's exciting have changes but I will miss my companion.
    Elder Baldwin

----------------
Feb. 1st
Hello son. I’m up late working on some assignments Grayson gave me over the weekend. I’m very far behind so I won’t be able to take much time to write. I was very sick last week, but finally able to go back to work on Tuesday. It’s been a crazy week. We are going over performance appraisals and I have to get a writeup for every staff person justifying their ranking. The good news is that they are getting my 3rd Assistant manager back to me so life will be much easier in a few weeks. Things are great at work and at home. We pray for you every night. We are much better at family prayer and scriptures now. Erin gets her license in a couple of weeks. Woo hoo? Talked to Russ Eardly. They have their new house framed in pinion hills and will be back by may or so. Hukill says hi. We talk all the time. Brett says hey. We are going horn hunting in a week or 2. Kurt is now managing the paint shop in Cedar. They finally gave him the opportunity so he’s happy!
Well, I love you with all my heart son and miss you. I’m proud of your selfless service and your love for the people of Guate. Have a great week. Take some time to let us know how you are feeling, if you need anything, etc. Love Dad.

--------------------


1/31/2016
Tonight we went to Duana's for a dinner gathering as you can see. I will send you the voice message that goes along with the pictures. Let me know if you can access it. The next to Quade in the maroon shirt is Dominque he is Taysha's boyfriend. Taysha lives in St. George now, she is 23(One of Tony's girls) Tony is now living in Ogden as well as Shanna, she is managing a subway in Hurricane, she said she thought she saw you awhile back, do you remember? Francis moved back down here, she has an apartment in town. Quade and his wife moved to the ledges, I know crazy, They are renting a basement apartment.
Erin and I went to the best of EFY yesterday. It was great. Some gleanings from the speakers:
     "The goal of this life is not to get a testimony but to keep your testimony" We need to remember we fought valiantly for the Savior and had faith that he would do what he would say he would do. We are full of light and truth. We are like Jaredites boat.---tight like unto a dish. The only way we are going to sink is if we let water in.
     We need to be of good Cheer.-commandment. We will never be happy if we are selfish.
Smile-light of the body is in our eye. You have that light Grant. During Christmas you were always smiling--radiating the spirit, it oozes from your letters. Thank you.


Have you had the baptisms of  lili ludwin, carlos, and Helaman? What about the 3 deaf sisters? How do you teach them---yelling?

Love you!!!!!xoxoxoxox
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment