Monday, October 31, 2016

Hey this week has been really great! We have been running and doing all that we can to further serve the lord here in jutiapa. We have been very blessed and I'm sure that i have never been so busy in my entire life! I love it. this week we were introduced by our stake president that are amazing! they are called the familia lopez. I talked more about them I'm my voicemail Please know that i love all of you and i wish you the best this week! I am doing great! they Lord has truly been in each detail of our lives! This church is true. I might be able to send a file to you later on today with pictures of written letters and voice recordings. My shoes are starting to fall apart so I am looking for new ones. Its almost impossible to find shoes here but I can have some made. From what i can find its the best option. I still have shoes right now so don't stress out (mom) but it cost 400 quetzales. I think that's around 50 dollars and I will repair one of my pares that is still salvageable. so just let me know next week what you think!

Elder Baldwin
-------------------------------------

Dear Grant, 

Happy Halloween🍁🍁👽🍁🍁,

Today I took the day off, took it off in May, knowing that Halloween would be on a Monday. I scheduled a "doctors" appointment. I even arranged a substitute back in May! Later on tonight we are having a community trunk or treat. I entered some chilli into the chilli cook off, not counting on winning. Today before the doctors, I am going to the temple. I go every week, it has been a great blessing, almost a driving force now. I have never gone to a Monday morning session, looking forward to it. I still want to have Erin, dad, and I go do baptisms for the dead together, as you suggested; such a great idea.

Anita is here on her way to England. It is so good to be with her, my best friend. They sold there home in Ferron and Dave is waiting for job offers along the Wasatch front. He is retiring from the police force and going into insurance sales/fraud. So, they are renting in Ferron right now. I know great. Maybe Anita and I can get closer together eventually!

So exciting to hear your voicemails--keep them up, I play them throughout the week! We love to hear your voice. Can you get ours? I changed the format hoping you can listen to them.

Love you💟💟xxoxoxoxo,

MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment