Monday, November 7, 2016


Baldwin Family,

This week has been a great week! We have been very blessed. My companion and I have have been very amazed and all the blessings that we have been receiving and the miracles that we have seen. This week we decided to follow a special initiative in our missio: to focus on finding families to teach. This week we made plans  with some of the members in our ward including the stake president, bishopric and other ward leaders to share a program called nunca voy solo or never go alone. In nunca voy solo we give a list to each family that has room to write 36 names. We ask them to fill the 36 lugares with names of any family member, friend, or acquaintance. We then invite them to put the list on their fridge or in a visible place so that they can see it often. We leave with an invitation to the family that they pray each day to determine whom on the list that the would like to rescue. Once they have received that revelation, we invite them to pass by, present themselves, and to preach the gospel by giving them an invitation to the gospel. This week we found the Famila ramos, the Familia Lopez, the Familia Chacon and several others that are progressing amazingly! They were all able to come to the church this week and we are excited for each of them! This coming week we are working hard to help them become committed to their baptismal dates later in this month. I am doing well and we are so very blessed! Thank you so much for each of you prayers and all that you do for me. Please apply nunca voy solo in our family. Make a list and pray for the people on that list. The lord will reveal those who are prepared and you along with the missionaries can help them! 

I love you all! have a great week!
Elder Baldwin
------------------------------------------
Dear Grant,🍁🍁🏵🍁🏵🍁🍁

We had a great Fast and testimony today, there were people lined up on the stands until the very end to bear their testimonies. I especially enjoyed the 2 children--one was under eight and the other around 8. Their testimonies are so pure. I was going to get up and specifically express my gratitude for the blessing of the commandments and how I know the word of wisdom is from Heavenly Father. Yesterday I took a supplement that was antioxidant, fat burning, and had 180mg of caffeine. When I saw how much daffiness, I knew that I shouldn't have taken it, but did anyway, wanting the benefits of the other ingredients. I paid for it, it made me sick and dizzy the whole day. 

I love the month of November! It is so cozy and peaceful to me. 

I also loved reading a conference talk by Elder Oaks on the 3 simple things all members can do to spread the good news of the gospel. I love this talk and his style of writing. 1 was pray for desire, 2 was keep the commandments and 3 was pray for ways that I can invite others to hear the message of the gospel. I love this; inviting is something I have total control over, it is all up to me, I either do it or not. I can set goals that I can solely achieve independent of anyone else.

I love hearing your voice every week. It is great that you were so tired last week, it is rewarding and it makes the time march along that much more. Hope you enjoy our voice message. We have the missionaries tonight. I thought we all would say-"hi" I especially like our Elder from North Carolina--when he speaks, he reminds me of you in some ways; in the past I would start to get emotional and start to cry, but lately I am holding it together.

Know we pray for you daily and our thoughts and hearts are with you always. Also we can have the ministering of angels, the people that we do work for in the temple, especially our ancestors, they will assist us and you. This is very comforting as I go through and do their work for them.

Did you get to eat some bread from the dead on Halloween last Monday? where in Jutiapia are you exactly near what city? are you on the border of  El Salvador, near the sea, or at the top.

Inline image 1


No comments:

Post a Comment