Monday, March 27, 2017

Hey Family!
This week has been great! I had changes and I left the offices of the mission! My new area is called Asuncion mite the the departamento of jutiapa. So I am back outside of the capital!! I am training a new missionary named elder Banegas from San Pedro Sula Honduras. He is a great missionary and He has great desires to work hard! We reopened an area which means that we are starting from Scratch. our area is in a zone where I was zone leader Before and i had the opportunity to visit Asuncion mita. I am doing great and we are very excited for this Coming Transfer Cycle. I love you and I am Thankful for your Prayers! 

Sorry for the short email. My computer just shut off...By the way i am in a small town where the Internet is a little unreliable! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment