Monday, April 3, 2017


Hey Dad! 

This week we have had an great week! I am glad to hear that you were able to attend the general conference! With each conference that passes I am more and More thankful for the Blessing of living profetas each time I hear them. I feel as though they spoke directly to me. I am especially grateful for the priesthood session that we listened to. I listened to it with my companion and Three other men (one an elderly investigator) in a small Chapel here in my new area. Our area is called Asuncion Mita. We Close to the border of El Salvador. It is Beautiful! the people are simple and Accept us often. I Feel a great love towards them and sometimes It is hard to express. We are working hard in our area to lift and strengthen our Branch. The family is under Attack here. We have taught more that 13 new families and none are married.One of the families attended the conference with us ayer and they are are preparing to be married and baptized at the end of the month! 

I am doing well! I hope that you have a great week!
Elder Baldwin
---------------------------
Dear Grant,

"Faith is a strong conviction about something we believe--a conviction so strong that it moves us to do things that we otherwise might not do. “Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” This is from Elder Uchdorf's Oct 2016 talk, 4th floor, last door. The subject of faith is the first topic in this month's Ensign, also given by Elder Uchdorf. I have faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I am moving; I going to the 6:00am session to do some baptisms tomorrow. It is my way of commemorating and giving thanks to Heavenly Father for sending Elijah to bring the hearts of the children together. When Elder Erying reiterated that April 3, was when Elijah gave the sealing keys to Joseph Smith I thought, "I want to go to the temple on that day." Since the temple is closed after 11:00 am on Mondays, I am going before school, now this is something that "I would not otherwise do", but I want to sacrifice and go early before school starts.

I met Jordan and Camilla Schiffman at the temple on Wednesday and we performed some sealings for some people some of our ancestors and Camilla had some of hers. Erin was also there doing baptisms with her friend Emily. Erin has been an influence for good with her friends, she posts uplifting pictures, encourages them and invites them to attend Gospel centered events, and is an example of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for opening a new area and training! You are an example of the pure love of Christ, I love you, words can't express the feelings I have for you.

As you can see with the pictures this weekend has been great! Dad and I came up to Grandma's to attend conference, so dad, J.J and I went to the Saturday afternoon session and felt. I felt the peace and direction while listening to conference. It was a beautiful perfect day. We also went to Planet fitness before conference, that was fun being all together. Later that night we all played games around the table at Grandma's. We have the funnest game Tessellations to play it makes you laugh so hard. Dad was also able to attend a mission reunion. He was able to FaceTime his mission president and really had a great time catching up and reminiscing.

Love you, XOXOXOXO💟💟💟
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment