Sunday, April 23, 2017

Last Monday Erin and I went to Zion, we hiked the Canyon observation trail. It was easy, short ,and had awesome views. I have been taking advantage of Zion being so close and it has been amazing to hike and see.

I went to the temple this week with Jordan and Camilla. I was able to do family names and gave some from us for them to do also. It has been a year and half now that I have been accomplishing the goal of going to the temple at least once a week and to have family names that I have researched. So far, so good. There are a ton of male names for you to do if you want--you will never run out;) 

Also in April's visiting teaching message, Sister Burton has a challenge to memorize the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood: Doctrine and Covenants 84: 33-44. I have accepted the challenge, I want to take a verse a day. I will report next week on my progress. Sister Burton promised that if we memorized the verses. "the Holy Ghost will expand your understanding of the priesthood and inspire and uplift us in wonderful ways."

How are Amy and Kimberly coming along?

I found the song I sang with the Fellers in sacrament meeting it was Janell, me, Claude West, Steve Jennings, and Russ Feller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment