Monday, April 24, 2017

Hey Dad!

That's great that went well, the opining of the DI! I am sure that all that back to back work was tiring but well worth it. At least you got to hear from a general authority!

This week has been good and have been running as usual! we went to the capital and i took advantage to go to doctors office to get rid of  a few bugs and have them yank my toenail off again. I Don't have many things. Most of my clothes have reached their last stand so I'm not really planning on bringing much home! So I have a ton of room in my bags!

This week we have planned a marriage and a baptismal service for Saturday! we are praying for Isabel and Muaricio! Amy,Kimberly and their husbands are also doing well! The Husband of Kimberly (david) is excited to prepare to receive the higher priesthood and we are excited for him and his desire! all is going well and we are working harder than ever! I love you and i hope that your back feels better! have a great week!

Elder Baldwin
---------------------
Hey Family!


This week has been great! On Tuesday we got up bright and early at 3 AM and took off in a bus to go a Multi zone Conference in the capital. We learned about conversion and becoming more like Christ. My favorite part was learning more about our divine responsibility to change! True conversion is to change our nature, and not only change our behavior. 

in our area we have also been very blessed this week! We are teaching so many people that have shown a true desire to change! our investigators Isabel and Mauricio attended church yesterday and we felt the strong impression to visit them after church although it was not part of our daily plans. We visited them and had an awesome lesson that was guided completely by the spirit. We challenged them to be married and Baptized this weekend and they agreed! We are Praying for them and their progression and we are very excited for their desire!

We also starting having weekly activities this week in our branch this week called noche de mandamiento. Our branch is getting excited about missionary work and we love getting to spend time with the members in our area learn from them! I truly love my mission!
 
I hope that you are all doing well and that you have a great week!

Love Elder Baldwin 


streets Of guate!

No comments:

Post a Comment