Monday, August 10, 2015

Dear elder Baldwin

Hello Elder Baldwin! Sounds like you are doing really well :-) we are so excited and proud for you.

We are all doing well here back in Kaysville. We are busy getting Jackson's room ready for him to come home. We leave one week from today to go pick him up :-) needless to say I am crazy excited :-)
It will be nice to have him home. Kelly already has big plans for him to manage Iball LOL.

 In relief society yesterday we learned about marriage and family. We were reminded of the importance of the family unit. I am grateful for my family. I love them and I am grateful for their support. Your mom has been a huge support to me. I feel like we have grown closer the last few years. It's been awesome. Make sure to build strong and lasting relationships with your siblings. Tell them you love them and be good to them :-)

Have a great day! We love you we are praying for you!

Love aunt Angie

Sent from my iPhone
-----------------------------8/9/2015
Hi Elder. It was good to get your letters and your last email. Awesome photos of the group there. Sounds pretty awesome. Mom is trying to send the verb book. I thought for sure you took it with you. Its what I used to learn the language faster than most of the others. Sounds like things are moving right along and you will be in your area soon. It's interesting when you are immersed into the culture and into missionary work how everything else becomes not so important. Think about how many lives you will touch. Not only the people there, but likely many missionaries. They will grow from your example and get the strength they need to get through hard times. When you look back, years down the road, you'll wonder how you did it and then you will marvel at the blessings you have in store because of your sacrifice of 2 years of your life. 

Life here has been fun. I injured my knee a month ago, then broke some ribs at the waterslide thing in bountiful at Granpa Barlow's church. That had me down for a while..still does. I can't do much. Then this week I had an emergency root canal on a tooth. But in the midst of it all I took some time and went up and was able to stay with Jim and go to the preston rodeo days. Went to the rodeo twice with Jim and the parade and sidewalk sales, etc. Fun to see everyone. Had a blast with Jim. We went to the airshow there too. Saw Austin and Mike Cordova. I took up a cooler full of crawdads and me, Orland, Rex Steele, and Jim ate a bunch. By the way, i had Richard Swainston do the AR trigger. Its sweet. 3 1/2 lbs pull with no creep. 

Bret got a doe last week and we each have 3 tags left to fill. I'm just trying to recover now. Mom and Erin went to some friends in Burley Idaho on the snake river. Beautiful place. She wants to buy a 2.5 acre lot there now. Everyone says to tell you hi and they are praying for you. I hope you can feel our prayers for you. I'll be waiting to hear how things went this week. I suppose next week you'll be assigned a comp and into your area. Fun times ahead. Work hard, pray hard, and be obedient. I love you and am proud of you. Love Dad.
--------------------
Hello Grant! 8/10/2015
   You are winding down with your CCM experience, a bitter sweet time. There is nothing like or will every be like it again!....So enjoy your last days.
I have written 3 letters and just sent my 4th on Tuesday....hopefully you will receive it before you leave the CCM. Have you received the 3 so far?

Thanks again for your letter! Love to get emails and written letters. You are so close to the spirit! Keep it up. 

This is the last week of summer for Erin and I, School begins Thursday! Can't believe it; but I feel peaceful and calm when I remember your blessing you gave me; I draw much strength from this.

Hopefully you get your package soon.I sent it last Thursday the Aug. 7th let me know what day you get it so we can gage how long packages take.About how long does it take to get written mail? if you don't know you can start keepting track.

 I sent the package to this address:

Guatemala Guatemala city South Mission
Ave. Reforma 8/60 Galerias Reforma
Torre 2 Nivel 6, 606 Zona 9

In your packet, this was the address we were to mail Packages to.

From now on should we send written letters to this address?
   Guatemala Guatemala City South Mission Apartado Postal 340-A
   01909 Guatemala City 
   Guatemala

xoxoxox,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment