Monday, October 19, 2015



10/19/2015
Hey Glad to hear that this week was good. I hope that school goes well this week and that you were able to enjoy the time with the martinezes this week. Dont worry about the leatherman i will definatly love it just as much in december! Have a great week! please let Erin and Cole of my love for them. Thanks for your letters. I love you so much mom!!

Grant
---------------------------------------
10/18/2015

Dear Grant,
 What a great family you are teaching, the one with the strong Grandma--how is that going?

    Today is a sad day in the life of Erin and I. We have to go back to school tomorrow:( It has been fall break. Erin had the chance to go Lake Powell Friday and Saturday with Auria.
   Angie made a surprise visit with Jackson and Sunnie. Jackson was best man for a reception down in Santa Clara. Sunnie has a boyfriend Drew. Drew's family came down to see their aging grandma who lives in St. George. So Angie hitched a ride last minute decision  with Drew's family on Thursday. Jacskson came down late Friday night because of school. So Angie and I had fun hanging out. On Saturday Angie, Jackson and I went to the Jacob Hamblin home on a tour, I know they were so excited!!!! Ha, ha....they endured the tour, I have always wanted to go on this tour and it was the perfect opportunity because of the weather only 80!!! So then after that fun filled experience we went to the nature walk gardens near Dixie Rock to kill some time before Jackson's wedding. I know you are so jealous of our high adventures.

So Sorry----I LEFT THE LEATHER MAN TOOL KIT IN THE KIA....so it is not in your package. I will send it with your Christmas package the first week of November. I know you need it,,, dad has been pumping you up about it. I just noticed that I did not pack it last week....you know it does blend in very well with the black interior.

But it will be even sweeter when you actually receive it right?


Love you XXXOOOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment