Monday, October 26, 2015







10/26/2015

Hey there Family! I just realized that i start the letter off ever week almost exactly the same every week. Ill work on variety. This week we have witnessed many tender mercies of the Lord here in our area as well in our mission. We had many roadblocks this week. One night this week we week were in the middle of watching the restoration with one of our investigators and our phone went off. My compa quickly fumbled with the phone until the noise stopped and after the lesson we looked and saw that it was president caffaro that had called. As soon as we could we called him back and found out that we were going to have to do divisiones esta week for 2 days because of the health of one the elders in our district. so we had divisiones and los elderes were were able to return to their area.I went to 2 different colonies for these divisiones carlolinjia and villas. It was great and we learned a ton but It was tough for our investigators and their progression. When I returned to boulevard my companion got super sick with a something called chinkungunya. Its like intense flu that is carried around but mosquitos or something.The worst part of this sickness it that there is almost always super severe joint pain throughout the body. So we made divisiones with members of the ward for the next three days with members of the ward. I hit the streets and elder antonio rested. I learned a lot about myself and we saw miracles. we found family way out in the boonies that are so humble. we had an amazing lesson with them and then they came to church the next day. Their names are jose luis martinez and yosaline guzman.We are working with them and hope to help them reach baptism on nov 7. They are an amazing family!
I am doing well. I love you all and hope that you have a Great week.
Elder Baldwin

Hey BALDWINS. I Am so excited for dad! if you can please call him and tell him that i love him and that I will pray for him. I know that he is fully capable of and qualified for this presentation. Hey here is a recording let me know if it works!. Let Erin know that i have been thinking about he alot this week. I want her to know that i love her and that she is an amzing example. Also please let Cole and emily know that i love them and pray for them. Play a boardgame for me this week and know that i love you mom!  Please pray for me
Elder Baldwin


10/26/2015


Cole and Emily came for dinner today, you missed out, we played a game----I know you would be surprised. It was "ticket to ride" It is actually one of Jim's favorite games. I bought it on Amazon a couple of months ago. Dad went to Duana and Brett's for a little while because Francis (Grandpa Baldwin's ex) and her sister Paula was here from Louisiana. They had alligator, this atufay stuff and boodaaaaa....yum yum.
Cole gave dad a blessing because dad is going to give a presentation tomorrow at 1:00 pm at the church office building to the executive committee and this is a big deal because he is also inadvertently presenting himself for his job promotion. Grayson came by last week and drilled dad for over an hour on how to present himself. Dad's nerves are raw because he has not been sleeping well and is afraid to take pain pills because they make him groggy and his head foggy. So pray for him that he will present in a clear direct manner, hopefully you will get this before 1:00.

I forwarded the email about how you wired the water heater. Cole reminded me not to forward emails that you mark as BALDWIN Family only. I will be diligent with his and your command.

I love you,
XXXXOOOOO💟😊👽👍👍
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment