Monday, November 16, 2015

Hey family! BALDWIN FAMILY ONLY. gracias:) 11/16/2015
This week has been really amazing! I have been so blessed this week. This week i received a new Companion! his name is elder Mendoza. He is from panama. elder Mendoza is an awesome missionary. He has a strong desire to serve the lord and I'm very excited to be able to serve with him here in boulevard! Yesterday we had the opportunity to listen and participate in a multi stake conference that was broad casted to all of Guatemala from salt lake. It was amazing to hear revelation intended specifically for the people of Guatemala. Elder Bednar spoke to us about 3 things. Sacrifice, consecration, and Charity. I know that we cannot sacrifice anyhting for the lord, or be consecrated without having the true love of Christ  as motivation to drive our desires. When we act and obey as free agents with love and selfishness we can move forward in the plan that our loving Father in Heaven has prepared for each and every one of us. 
I am thankful for your prayers and your love. Have a great week. Love you guys! have fun and be safe in LA. tell jimbo that i love him and hope he is doing well. Tell cole and em happs! cant believe that it has been a year! mom- Also if there is anyway that you could find our what i got on my AP test in stats last year i would love to know. if all else fails talk with mcconnell at the high school. Have a great week!
-----------------------------------------

11/15/2015
Today is a great day! 
Today is the first day of tithing settlement----so you know how dad loves it..... fortunately he will be blessed with going on vacation to LA this Friday and will miss 2 Sundays. Jim comes in this Tuesday evening.

Church was good  today. I taught a beehive lesson on the importance of work. I am grateful for it because I always learn the most in preparing. I thought about you and the hard work you are performing; learning a new language, adapting to the culture and enviornm

ent. Thank you for your hard work and sacrifice you are making every moment while being in Guatemala!!! xoxoxoxoxo

We love your voice memo's it is so good to hear your voice. So you have a new companion and hopefully a dryer place to live?

This week I plan on going to Bio-life 2 times this week Tuesday and Thursday... yes I am going to the one in Sunset while Erin is at Swim. My first time was last Thursday. Everything went well except that I was SO cold. I am bring dad's winter parka next time. Also I had to urinate before I started drawing blood so when they started putting fluids back in me during the last part, I thought I was going to burst! I will make sure I empty my bladder right before I donate.

Dad, Erin and I celebrated Cole and Emily's anniversary last night. Yes it was there 1 year anniversary 11/14/2015 can you believe it?

Love you !!!!
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment